What would a film be like without a tailor-made sound? In L’Engagement 1.0, Sound Designer Eric Mauer gave the production his expertise to be sure the environments of Paris sounded great.
After studying engineering sound to Louis Lumière College in Saint-Dennis, he worked as a recorder at Studios de Billancourt. During this time, he won the prize for composition at the National Conservatory
Since 1985, he has been collaborating on international productions, TV series, short and feature films, and video games (Amazing Studios).
Mauer is currently the General Manager of Land Productions.
- 1986 Jean de Florette (C. Berri )
- 1987 Frantic (R. Polanski )
- 1988 The Bear ( JJ . Annaud )
- 1990 Nikita (L. Besson )
- 1991 Atlantis (L. Besson )
- 1991 My life is hell (J. Balasko )
- 1998 The Raft of the Medusa ( I. Azimi )
- 2004 San Antonio (F. Auburtin )
- 2010 Urban Wolf (L. Touil – Tartour )
- 2015 L’Engagement 1.0 ( S. Guénin )
- 2016 Killing Uncle Roman ( S. Guénin )